MOA The Green Balm
Shop Belle Modelle
11 BREWERY Square
Dorchester DT1 1HX
The Green Balm from MOA is an organic, multi-purpose healing balm.
Available in two sizes, 15ml and 50 ml.
The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic, along with a nourishing base.
This essential multi-tasking family product, is a vital part of any first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm
How to use:
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. *organically grown **occurs naturally in essential oils
Its antiseptic action helps reduce inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound whilst promoting circulation to the area. According to Greek mythology the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
This powerful plant has been revered amongst Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
- Made with certified organic ingredient
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free
• FREE UK 48 Hour Tracked Delivery on all orders (excludes furniture)
• European Orders - £10.00 ( Delivery from the UK to European Union may be delayed due to new customs process)
• United States - £18.75
• 28 day returns for UK orders, some product exclusions apply. For more information, see our Returns Policy.
LIFE IN COLOUR
Known for our love of colour and stars (amoung other things!), Belle Modelle is a British fashion & lifestyle brand with a passion for vibrancy and pattern clashing design.